The fact these gloves are made from Nitrile Butadiene rubber gives them a wide variety of benefits.
They are resistant to an array of substances, including oils, acids and other aqueous chemicals, they are completely food safe, offer better puncture resistance than natural rubber gloves and are far less likely to cause irritation or allergic reaction.
The rolled rim facilitates easy donning, while their high elasticity conforms to the hand, allowing for a full range of motion and excellent dexterity. Textured fingertips ensure a secure grip, whilst still being lightweight enough to provide good tactile sensitivity.
- Standard Compliance: EN 455 and EN 374
- Disposable yet dependable
- Puncture resistant
- Highly elastic for comfort and dexterity
- Food safe (including oil)
- Medical grade Nitrile Rubber
- Protects against wide range of chemicals
- Also available in blue.